University Of Venda International students Online Application
How to apply
All applicants with non-South African school-leaving matric results require a certificate of exemption from the Matriculation Board of South Africa for admission into an undergraduate qualification. For more information regarding the Matriculation Exemptions please visit the Matriculation Board website on: www.usaf.ac.za
All applicants with non-South African qualifications are required to have their qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). For more information visit: http://www.saqa.org.za
• Undergraduates must complete undergraduate and accommodation forms obtainable from the website.
• Postgraduates must complete both under and postgraduate as well as accommodation forms
• Attach a transcript in English plus certified copies of your certificates of diplomas, degrees previously obtained.
• Attach a certified copy of your passport.
• Attach a marriage or divorce decree for different surnames.
• Attach the identity document for a parent or legal guardian if less than 21 years.
• Attach HESA/SAQA certificates
• Pay a non-refundable application fee as indicated on the application form (R100)
Please note: the application fee must be paid only at the bank or by a postal order or by EFT.
Banking details: ABSA BANK, ACCOUNT NO: 1 000 000 589 (Use your passport number as reference).
Submit completed applications with attachments to;
ATTN: Directorate of International Relations
University of Venda
Private Bag X5050, Thohoyandou, 0950, South Africa
Scan the application form together with attachments and email to:
You can check your application status by contacting the International Relations Staff at +27 159692015.