University Of Venda Postgraduate Application Guideline
How to Apply
Ready to apply to the University of Venda, and join one of the best universities? Select the appropriate online application in this section and learn about the steps you’ll take to complete the application process. You’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
FOLLOW THE GUIDELINE BELOW FOR A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE APPLICATION;
Step 1: Choose Career, Download Prospectus and calculate points (Univen Prospectus)
Step 2: Academic Application Process
- Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on the online application wizard, click here, to begin with the online application on the MyAccess platform
- All postgraduate and International (Non-South African) applicants are to submit a scanned application form with supporting documents to one of the following emails: email@example.com and international.admissions.co.za
- To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number and an email address
- During the online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to complete the application.
- A copy of the I.D. document/passport, Grade 11 report and proof of payment (i.e. all documents in PDF format) must be scanned.
- The applicant will be required to create a pin
- Complete your application and upload the required documents.
- You will then get a student number
- After successful submission and completion of your online application, you can log into the My access page to access/view your application details.
Application Fee Details
A non-refundable application fee of R100 must be paid when applying to UNIVEN. Paying an application fee does not mean that your application was successful.
Payment methods which you can use:
- Online Credit/Debit card payment by clicking on the online payment option during the application process – payment will clear immediately
Other important Notes:
- Prospective students who will pay using a credit and or debit card with a CVV number at the back of the card will be able to immediately continue with the online application once they receive a confirmation of payment via the email address registered from UNIVENSupport@univen.ac.za.
- Maestro and VISA cheque/ platinum card etc. will be accepted provided it has CVV number at the back.
- Any card without CVV will not be accepted e.g. Savings card, Diners club card, American Express will not be considered.