University Of Venda NSFAS
NSFAS related enquiries
– N+ appeals (the list has been shared with the SRC of both approved and rejected). Those who were rejected due to outstanding documents, such documents must be sent to Amukelani.Mabasa@univen.ac.za asap for NSFAS to action)
– DSU Conversions (ensure requested annexures are submitted to Owen.Sirwali@Univen.ac.za)
– Funding (attach a screenshot of your funding status on the email);
– Please note that we cannot unblock you if your funder has not settled your balance for Certificates.
The list details students who are funded by NSFAS as at 1 June 2021 (NBA tab),
We received the NBA list from NSFAS and the list will be the basis for the payments of allowances as well as confirming to landlords who is funded or not.
Students not on the attached list will not be paid any allowance.
Some of the reasons for not being included in the NBA include:
- NSFAS may not have finalized their funding or they are just not funded – such students must just wait
- Enrolled for qualification not recognized by NSFAS – such students must just wait or approach their various schools as there is nothing my office can do on the matter
- Late registrations after 18 May 2021, wherein NSFAS is still processing the data – such students must just wait
- Special exams wherein NSFAS has only processed the 1st batch of results – such students must just wait
- Affected by the 2020 NBA challenges – work in progress from 485 to 172 students still affected
- Appeals – such students must just wait, as appeals are still being processed by NSFAS
- No banking details – banking details are being captured for all those who submitted. Any late submissions will be processed after the June payment
- FOR ANY ENQUIRY CONTACT THE STUDENT FINANCE