University Of Venda Accommodation/Residence Application
Univen On and Off-Campus Residences
Univen offers residence space for students. Our residences are spread across the University of Venda premises and the Thohoyandou area.
Application for admission to a University residence must be made online before the closing date.
By signing the application for admission a student undertakes to abide by the rules and regulations applying to residential students of the University of Venda as well as the disciplinary measure to be taken by the University in cases of infringement of these regulations.
The University reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without supplying reasons for doing so.
- 24-hour on-site security
- equipped with wifi
- have academic, recreational and social spaces available
- Students who intend to enrol for programmes of their choice with the University of Venda in the 2022 academic year are hereby informed that ONLINE applications for admission and hostel accommodation are now open from 20 July 2021 and the closing date is Tuesday, 28 September 2021.
Prospective students are encouraged to apply on or before the closing date to avoid frustration in 2022.
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
• Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on the online application wizard
• To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit/debit card with cv number to pay the R100 application fee online.
• During the online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
• Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
• Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
• Complete your application by pressing the ‘submit ‘button
• You will then get a student number
Other important Notes:
Online payment will accept payment for prospective students who will pay using a credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card. Any card without CVV will not be accepted.
Agent 1 – Email: email@example.com
Phone: +27 15 962 8959
Agent 2 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +27 15 962 8953
Agent 3 – Email: email@example.com
Phone: +27 15 962 8974
Phone: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8954