Kenyatta University Distance Learning Fees Structure 2022/2023
Kenyatta University Distance Learning Fees Structure; Kenyatta University Distance Learning Fees | Kenyatta University has released its tuition Fees for the year 2022
Kenyatta University Digital School Fees Structure
What is the fees structure for Kenyatta University Digital School?
Kenyatta University Digital School offers distance learning programs for students who don’t have time to attend classes at the university’s various campuses. Since students are not obliged to attend classes, the fee is lower than the one set for full-time students.
If you are planning to join Kenyatta University digital school, here is the fees structure.
|COURSE||1 ST TRIMESTER||2 ND TRIMESTER||3 rd TRIMESTER||TOTAL|
|Masters (Arts) – (1ST YEAR)||59,950||55,450||56,500||171,900|
|– (2ND YEAR)||55,000||–||–||55,000|
|Masters (Science) – (1 ST YEAR)||64,950||60,450||61,500||186,900|
|– (2ND YEAR)||60,000||–||–||60,000|
Kenyatta University Distance Learning Fees
General Academic Information
All applications for Undergraduate degree courses by Kenyan school candidates should be addressed to, The Secretary, The Joint Admissions Board, P.O. Box 30197, NAIROBI.
All other applications for admission should be addressed to, The Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University, P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, Nairobi, so as to reach him not later than 30th November of the year preceding that for which admission is sought. [Enquiries]
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) or equivalent. In addition, applicants must meet specific degree requirements for each school. The entry requirement set should be regarded as the minimum, which in no way entitle an applicant to a place at the university.
1. Limited opportunities occasionally arise for the admission of a few students to pursue parts of courses within a discipline, or in more than one discipline, and a combination, which does not constitute a programme for the purposes of the award of a degree of the University. Candidates admitted for such a programme are known as occasional students.
2. To qualify for admission under this category candidates must:
a) satisfy the normal minimum entrance requirements, or offer alternative equivalent qualifications satisfactory to the Board of the School concerned.
b) Produce evidence of being a student in another university.
3. The tenure of the occasional studentship is normally up to a maximum of one academic year.
4. It should be noted that students admitted under this category are evaluated either by course work or university examinations. Kenyatta University Distance Learning Fees
Entry Requirements for Postgraduate Courses
1. A Bachelors degree with Second Class Honours – Upper Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
2. Admission requirements and regulations for all postgraduate programmes appear under the Graduate School.