C- Courses in Kenyatta University
C- Courses in Kenyatta University; C- Courses in Kenyatta University | see the list of courses offered at Kenyatta University with its admission requirements.
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) or equivalent. In addition, applicants must meet specific degree requirements for each school. The entry requirement set should be regarded as the minimum, which in no way entitle an applicant to a place at the university.
1. Limited opportunities occasionally arise for the admission of a few students to pursue parts of courses within a discipline, or in more than one discipline, and a combination, which does not constitute a programme for the purposes of the award of a degree of the University. Candidates admitted for such a programme are known as occasional students.
2. To qualify for admission under this category candidates must:
a) satisfy the normal minimum entrance requirements, or offer alternative equivalent qualifications satisfactory to the Board of the School concerned.
and Kenyatta University Online Application Procedure
b) Produce evidence of being a student in another university.
3. The tenure of the occasional studentship is normally up to a maximum of one academic year.
4. It should be noted that students admitted under this category are evaluated either by course work or university examinations.
Download Kenyatta University Undergraduate Application Form Here
Entry Requirements for Postgraduate Courses
1. A Bachelors degree with Second Class Honours – Upper Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
2. Admission requirements and regulations for all postgraduate programmes appear under the Graduate School.