Kenyatta University Admission Form 2022/2023
Kenyatta University Admission Form. Kenyatta University Admission Form 2022 | See details below to apply…
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for the following programmes which will be offered in January, May and September 2022 intake to be taken under Full Time and Part Time modes of study at Kenyatta University Main, City, Mombasa, Kitui, Kericho, Nakuru, Nyeri and Embu Campuses.
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) or equivalent. In addition, applicants must meet specific degree requirements for each school. The entry requirement set should be regarded as the minimum, which in no way entitle an applicant to a place at the university.
1. Limited opportunities occasionally arise for the admission of a few students to pursue parts of courses within a discipline, or in more than one discipline, and a combination, which does not constitute a programme for the purposes of the award of a degree of the University. Candidates admitted for such a programme are known as occasional students. Kenyatta University Admission Form
2. To qualify for admission under this category candidates must:
a) satisfy the normal minimum entrance requirements, or offer alternative equivalent qualifications satisfactory to the Board of the School concerned.
b) Produce evidence of being a student in another university.
3. The tenure of the occasional studentship is normally up to a maximum of one academic year.
4. It should be noted that students admitted under this category are evaluated either by course work or university examinations. Kenyatta University Admission Form
Entry Requirements for Postgraduate Courses
1. A Bachelors degree with Second Class Honours – Upper Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Kenyatta University Admission Form
2. Admission requirements and regulations for all postgraduate programmes appear under the Graduate School.
Download Kenyatta University Admission Forms
Before downloading the Kenyatta University Admission Forms, check:
Download the below Kenyatta University Admission Forms at: http://www.ku.ac.ke/
- 1 Admission Forms -:Certificate, Diploma & Degree
- 2 Admission Forms-:PostGraduate
- 3 Admission Forms-:International Students
General Academic Information
All applications for Undergraduate degree courses by Kenyan school candidates should be addressed to, The Secretary, The Joint Admissions Board, P.O. Box 30197, NAIROBI.
All other applications for admission should be addressed to, The Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University, P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, Nairobi, so as to reach him not later than 30th November of the year preceding that for which admission is sought. [Enquiries]
P.O. Box 43844-00100
Tel: +254 20 870 Ext 4000/3000