How To Apply University Of Nairobi (UONBI)
Details on How To Apply University Of Nairobi (UONBI) is presented below. Kindly leave any questions or enquiries in the comment section and we shall reply to you directly. Enjoy your read on How To Apply University Of Nairobi (UONBI) !.
How To Apply University Of Nairobi UoNBI | See details of How To Apply for admission into the University Of Nairobi (UONBI)
The University of Nairobi has diversified academic programmes and specializations in sciences, applied sciences, technology, humanities, social sciences and the arts. Through self-sponsored programmes, the invaluable opportunity has been opened to Kenyans and non-Kenyans, who meet university admission requirements.
The location of the University in the capital city and its environs is an advantage that has seen the university increasingly become a busy hub and citadel of academic activity at all times. In addition to the regular, evening and weekend programmes, classes are conducted at the University’s Campuses in Mombasa and Kisumu and also in the Extramural Centres located in the following centres; Garissa, Kakamega, Nakuru, Meru, Kapenguria, Kisii, Thika, Lokichogio, Lamu and Nyeri.
For information about the entry requirements for undergraduate degree programmes, diploma, certificate, bridging and foundation courses, click on the tabs below offered at the University of Nairobi
How To Apply University Of Nairobi: Module II & III, Self Sponsored Programmes and Distance Education
The University of Nairobi has three intakes in an Academic year
- Main intake being in September/October for all the courses and
- December/January for Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Travel and Tourism
- April/May for Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Education Early Childhood, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Economics and Statistics, Bachelor of Journalism and Media Studies, Bachelor of Art Broadcast Production, Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Travel and Tourism, Bachelor of Arts Broadcast Production and all Diploma and Certificate courses
The advertisements for the intakes are usually carried in the local press two months before the intake and March/April for the September/October main intake.
Before you apply, first read on:
- 1 University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Courses
- 2 University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Joining Instructions
- 3 University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Fee Structure
Click on any of the links below based on the programme of your choice to apply:
- 4 University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Application – Undergraduate
- 5 University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Application – Graduate
- 6 University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Application – ODEL Campus
For more information, contact the institution at:
University of Nairobi
P.O.Box 30197, GPO, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: (+254-20) 3318262/ (+254-020) 2429997
Fax: (+254-20) 245566
Facebook: University of Nairobi