University of Nairobi UoN Intake 2022/2023
University of Nairobi UoN Intake Deadline 2022/2023
University of Nairobi UoN Intake 2022/2023; The academic body of the University of Nairobi UoN is calling on all prospective students that Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into its various undergraduate, postgraduate and other non-degree programmes.
There are various programmes available at the University of Nairobi UoN and therefore the admission application forms are released in different intakes for Students. Below are the available programme intakes:
University Of Nairobi Application Dates
University of Nairobi has three intakes in an Academic year
- Main intake being in September/October for all the courses and
- December/January for Bachelor of Education(Arts), Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce,Bachelor of Hospitality Management,Bachelor of Travel and Tourism
- April/May for Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education(Arts),Bachelor of Education Early Childhood, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Economics ,Bachelor of Economics and Statistics ,Bachelor of Journalism and media Studies,Bachelor of Art Broadcast Production, Bachelor of Hospitality Management,Bachelor of Travel and Tourism,Bachelor of Arts Broadcast Production and all Diploma and Certificate courses
The advertisements for the intakes are usually carried in the local press two months before the intake and March/April for the September/October main intake.
Before you apply, first read on:
- 1 University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Courses
- 2 University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Joining Instructions
- 3 University Of Nairobi (uonbi) Fee Structure
Access the online application system to make your application: http://application.uonbi.ac.ke/
Proficiency in English
Applicants from non-English speaking countries will be required to produce a certificate of proficiency in English such as Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
The University of Nairobi has embarked on a ‘Distance Learning’ mode of delivery intended to favour those students who may not be available to take courses either on a full time or part-time (evenings and weekends) basis. Currently, the following courses are being offered by distance learning mode:-Bachelor of Education (Arts), Bachelor of Education (Science), Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science. Other programmes are due to follow soon.
An applicant who for any reason is unable to take up the offer of admission will be required to inform the Academic Registrar by either filling in Form J1/1B of the joining instructions or writing directly to the Academic Registrar. This information should reach the Academic Registrar at least one week prior to the date of registration. An applicant will be required to apply to defer admission on an annual basis but after the second year the offer of admission will lapse and the applicant will be required to re-apply afresh for admission. It is important that an applicant who defers admission ensures that he or she receives an official letter of deferment of admission from the Academic Registrar. An applicant who fails to inform the Academic Registrar of his/her deferment of admission will be deemed to have forfeited his/her position and will be deregistered from the course admitted to.