Moi University Undergraduate Online Application 2022/2023
Moi University Undergraduate Online Application
Moi University Undergraduate Online Application | See details of Moi University Application for academic year intake to apply.
The Moi University Online Application & Registration Guidelines
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
To join Moi University as a self-sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Decide the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in the “Our Programmes” section.
- Click on “Apply” at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section”
- Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on your programme level
- Diploma / Certificate – Ksh 500
- Undergraduate – Ksh 1000
- Masters / PHD – Ksh 2000
- Use the application ID sent to your email, to keep track of your application status.
To join Moi University as a Government-sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Under the “Login” section at the top of the page, click on “Government-sponsored” or click on the “Log in” button at the bottom of this section.
- Enter the required login details
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
Application Fee Payment Details
|PROGRAMME CATEGORY||FEE (KSH)|
|BANK||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER||REFERENCE NUMBER|
|Co-operative Bank||Moi University||01129046897300||Your application no e.g APP_####|
|National Bank||Moi University||01020062991100||Your application no e.g APP_####|