www.tut.ac.za apply for Admission 2023-2024
How to Apply for Admission at TUT in 2023-2024
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application for the 2023-2024 Academic year is open and closed on a specific date in the proceeding year. www.tut.ac.za apply for Admission 2023
TUT Online Late applications for 2023 will be considered only if there is space available in those programmes. TUT accommodate only a limited number of students per programme. TUT Online Application 2023/2024
A few things to remember when applying online to Tshwane University of Technology www.tut.ac.za apply for Admission 2023:
- Make sure you have an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying. Find out how.
- Be sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays.
- All applicants will be required to send a certified copy of their Identification Documents (or Passports for international students). TUT Online Application 2023/2024
- You may not fax any of these documents.
- Read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
TUT Application 2023 Opening & Closing Dates: Check the list of opening and closing dates supplied below to make sure that you submit your application on time. To use the Online Application System, you will need internet access and an email address that you can access regularly. As soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address for confirmation of receipt.
An online application or a fully completed application form and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.