Tshwane University Of Technology TUT APS Calculator
APS Calculator TUT 2022
APS Calculator TUT 2022: TUT Online Application 2022
Welcome to the TUT Admission Point Score System for the year 2022. This system was developed to assist prospective students to check if they meet the minimum course entry requirements before they apply for a specific course at TUT.
Please note: The result report only gives an outcome of the minimum course entry requirements. This result does not imply that a prospective student has automatically applied for the course. APS Calculator TUT 2022
It is important to know that each course has its own specific admission requirements.
A prospective student will not be admitted to any qualification without submitting a formal application form with all prescribed supporting documents and completing all official admission procedures – refer to the TUT prospectuses for detailed requirements and procedures.
APS Calculation: APS Calculator TUT 2022
Here is a breakdown of TUT’s APS calculation:
To see if you meet the minimum entry requirements for the course you are considering, click on the “Next” button.
The Minimum general admission requirements for study at TUT
No Applicant will be allowed to register as a student in a TUT program unless he or she has met the following requirements.
General admission requirements for TUT
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programmes may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programmes could change from year to year. APS Calculator TUT 2022
- For some programmes, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the programme, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enrol for a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT Requirements NSC – Gaps your profile…APS Calculator TUT 2022
Results format for the new NSC-G and the minimum admission requirements for TUT:
|80 – 100
|70 – 79
|Degree substantial achievement
|60 – 69
|Diploma adequate achievement
|50 – 59
|Foundation moderate achievement
|40 – 49
|30 – 39
|0 – 29
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy?
All learners are required to take one of the two subjects for NSC-G purposes
- Mathematics is relevant to programmes that require prior knowledge of mathematics; all others may only require Mathematical Literacy. (Details of what each subject entails can be determined by looking at the DoE curriculum statements, available on the DoE website).