Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
ABOUT THE COMPANY – CAPE AGULHAS MUNICIPALITY
Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary South Africa | The Cape Agulhas Municipality is Africa’s southernmost municipality, situated in the Overberg District and surrounded by the Indian and Atlantic oceans which meet at L’Agulhas.
The Municipal Area covers the towns of Napier, Bredasdorp, Suiderstrand, L’Agulhas, Struisbaai, Arniston, Elim, Klipdale and Protem, covering an area of over 2,400 km2. The Municipality administrative is based in Bredasdorp.
ABOUT THE CAPE AGULHAS MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Cape Agulhas Municipality, in collaboration with the Provincial Treasury, is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to students residing in the Cape Agulhas municipal area, for studies within the following fields:
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
MORE ABOUT THE CAPE AGULHAS MUNICIPALITY BURSARY PROGRAMME
Bursaries will be awarded to students with the lowest combined monthly income. Bursaries will be awarded for 1 academic year.
The bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CAPE AGULHAS MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Cape Agulhas Municipal area, in the Western Cape Province
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old
- You must have completed Matric/ Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields of study listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have a genuine interest in uplifting and changing the community for the better
- You must have proven financial need and be unable to afford to fund your studies
- Students from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CAPE AGULHAS MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
Download and complete the Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Enter “Zabusaries.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy: not older than 3 months)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic progress report, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of application/ admission from your tertiary institution (must include projected study duration, course scope, tuition costs and relevant banking details)
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the bursary (max 400 words) (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Parents’ or guardians’ ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians’ proof of total income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of grant or pension if applicable) (certified copies)
- Proof of residence in the Cape Agulhas municipal area (municipal account or account statement)
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Hand Delivery:
Cape Agulhas Municipality
Van Riebeek Street
Old Nedbank Building
(Attention: Mrs L May)
Human Resource & Organisational Development
Cape Agulhas Municipality
P.O. Box 51
(Attention: Mrs L May)
Note: Applications submitted via fax will NOT be accepted.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CAPE AGULHAS MUNICIPALITY BURSARY
10 February 2023 (at 15:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Cape Agulhas Municipality directly:
Contact person: Mrs Lauren May
Tel: 028 425 5500
Office hours: Monday to Thursday from 08:00 to 16:30, and Friday from 08:00 to 16:00
Please do NOT contact the Cape Agulhas Municipality if this bursary has already closed.
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2023 – 2024