South African Bursaries Closing April 2022 – 2023
What is Bursary
South African Bursaries Closing April 2022 – 2022. A Bursary is A grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at university or college.
How does it work?
Bursaries vary in amounts and professions and are given to students in order to further their studies. In return for funding your studies, the company may require you to repay them by signing a work contract with them. Another type of bursary is a donor bursary (a bursary awarded to a deserving candidate in a specific field of study or in recognition for his/her work in a specific field of study).
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN APRIL 2022:
- Zororo-Phumulani Laptop Giveaway (closing: 1 April 2022)
- Fluor Bursary (closing: 8 April 2022)
- Erika Theron Trust Scholarship at UWC (closing: 11 April 2022)
- SASSETA Bursary (closing: 14 April 2022)
- Institute of Management Accounting and Strategy (IMAS) Bursary (closing: 14 April 2022)
- UKZN Mellon Spatial Humanities Scholarship (closing: 15 April 2022)
- Rheinmetall Denel Munition (RDM) Bursary (closing: 15 April 2022)
- Exxaro Bursary (closing: 15 April 2022 (revised))
- SAAFoST Brian Koeppen Memorial Scholarship (closing: 18 April 2022)
- SAAFoST Aubrey Parsons Study Grant (closing: 18 April 2022)
- Mandela Rhodes Foundation Scholarship (closing: 21 April 2022)
- Tronox Bursary (closing: 22 April 2022)
- GirlCodeZA Scholarship | Job Placement (closing: 25 April 2022)
- Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship Bursary (closing: 29 April 2022)
- Milliman Scholarship (closing: 29 April 2022)
- Abe Bailey Travel Bursary (closing: 29 April 2022 for Tshwane University of Technology students)
- Shoprite Bursaries (closing: 30 April 2022)
- Sibanye-Stillwater Bursary (closing: 30 April 2022)
- Southern African Development Community (SADC) Scholarship (closing: 30 April 2022)
- Academy of Digital Arts Bursary (closing: 30 April 2022)
- Kumba Iron Ore Bursary (closing: 30 April 2022)
- IU Scholarship (applications are open all year round)
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
ablished according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2022 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2022 – 2024