UCT MCom in Development Finance Online Application
UCT MCom in Development Finance Online Application – see details below on how to apply for MCom in Development Finance…
START YOUR DEVELOPMENT FINANCE APPLICATION JOURNEY Now that you’ve decided to take the next step, this is what you need to know about applying for the MCom in Development Finance at the UCT GSB.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
STEP 1: PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
- Three motivation essays
- Two evaluator’s forms. Approach two individuals who know you in a professional context, and who are not family members, to complete the confidential evaluator’s forms. Please ensure each evaluator completes a form and emails it directly to GSB admissions.
- Certified copy of your degree certificate and academic transcript (not necessary for UCT qualifications)
- Certified copy of ID or passport
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee
- International applicants whose first language is not English should provide a score of 600 on the TOEFL test or an overall band score of 7.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Please courier or hand-deliver hard copies of these documents (but not the evaluator’s forms) to GSB admissions at the Breakwater campus
Note: Each certified copy of qualifications, transcripts, ID or passport must carry an original stamp from a Commissioner of Oaths. Documents which have previously been certified and then photocopied are not acceptable.
STEP 2: PAY YOUR NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE ()
|Citizens of all African countries
|R1 650 (One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Rand)
|Applicants from all other countries
|US$ 285 (Two Hundred and Eighty-Five US Dollars)
STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE
Mandatory to complete and submit your UCT online application.
When completing the “Programme of Study” section, please select the following:
- 2020 academic year
- Level of Qualification: GSB (Postgraduate Programmes)
- Faculty: Commerce
- Academic Qualification: GSB Master of Commerce in Development Finance (by coursework & dissertation)