Pearson Institute Of Higher Education Application Form
Before you start the application process, check the following:
- Have you confirmed that your course is offered at your preferred campus?
- Do you have an overview of the course fees?
- Do you meet the entrance requirements of the course you’re applying for? Course information: Foundation and Academic Support; Faculty of Commerce and Law; Faculty of Humanities; Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Do you have 15 – 20 minutes to complete the process?
- Do you have R300 for the application fee?
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, go to the Pearson Institute website.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will be required to submit a variety of information such as ID number, contact details, address etc.
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to Pearson.
- Remember to upload all requested documents.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
The payment will be a part of the application process. You will pay online.