Netcare Education Courses
The management of Netcare Education is inviting applications for interested and prospective nursing/medical students (South Africans and International) for admission into their medical programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Courses Offered at Netcare Education.
Faculty of Nursing and Ancillary Healthcare (FNAH)
Basic nursing programmes
Post-basic specialist programmes;
Among the many and varied disciplines on offer are: Child nursing
- Neonatal intensive care unit (ICU) nursing
- Maternity nursing
- Paediatric cardio-thoracic nursing
- Critical care nursing
- Trauma and emergency nursing
- Operating room skills
- Anaesthetic and recovery room nursing
- Infection prevention and control nursing
- Orthopaedic nursing
Faculty of Emergency & Critical Care (FECC)
- Emergency Medical Services Training.
Netcare education application for 2022
Netcare education requirements
Netcare education paramedic requirements
Netcare education nursing requirements
Netcare Education Student Portal-How To Login
Netcare Education Eastern Cape Campus