Monash South Africa IIE MSA Student Leadership Award Head Prefect
The total value of the award:
If you have played a crucial role by being a school head prefect in your previous secondary school, you will be eligible for an R6 000 bursary on your 2021 enrolment. This award is to recognize the importance of leadership skills pursued by the student. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any travelling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Register for a full-time undergraduate course.
- Register for a full load as per the course structure.
- IIE MSA account must be in financial good standing.
- Must be self-sponsored.
- Apply for the bursary.
- Only for commencing students (new students).
- Complete the Application form (pdf).
- Attach a letter from previous secondary school stating your roles and duties (letter should be signed & stamped by the school).
- Submit your application upon Registration
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.