Mangosuthu University Of Technology Post-Diploma Programmes
Enrol for post-diploma programmes and give your career an upturn! Our post-diploma programmes provide students with an opportunity to progress seamlessly from diploma up to doctoral level.
Students wishing to apply to study for any of the MUT postgraduate programmes need to submit their applications with certified copies of previous certificates and academic records to the Head of Admissions on firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Advanced Diploma: Chemical Engineering
- Diploma Chemical engineering
- 60% aggregate in major subjects or diploma with two years industrial experience
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Advanced Diploma Cost & Management
Accounting Advanced Diploma Human Resources Management
Advanced Diploma Marketing
Advanced Diploma Office Management and Technology
- Relevant three-year diploma
- 60% aggregate pass or a minimum of two years relevant work experience
Postgraduate Diploma Human Resources Management
Postgraduate Diploma Marketing
Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma
60% aggregate pass or a minimum of two years relevant work experience
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
Department of Nature Conservation
- Advanced Diploma in Nature Conservation
- Bachelor of Technology: Nature Conservation
Diploma with 60% aggregate in final level major subjects.
Postgraduate Diploma in Nature Conservation
Advanced Diploma or BTech: Nature Conservation or 3-year qualification in the similar field
60% aggregate in final level major subjects
Master of Nature Conservation
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nature Conservation, or a Bachelor of Science Honours in Biological Sciences or an equivalent four-year qualification in the same or similar field.
- 60% aggregate in final level major subjects
The selection criterion is based on academic prowess and field experience.
DEPARTMENTS OF AGRICULTURE AND COMMUNITY EXTENSION
Advanced Diploma in Agriculture in Crop Production
National Diploma in Agriculture (Crop Production) or equivalent.
A 60% aggregate pass.
Advanced Diploma in Agricultural Extension and Community Development
- National Diploma or Diploma in Agricultural Extension and Community Development.
- 60% Pass Mark in Field Crop Production III/ Agronomy III and Food Processing III.
+27 31 819 9299
+27 31 907 7173