Hatch Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
Hatch Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE HATCH BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Hatch Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024 | Hatch is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering, in these fields:
- Civil Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Electrical Engineering (BSc or BEng)
- Mechanical Engineering (BSc or BEng)
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Hatch Bursary.
MORE ABOUT THE HATCH BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED, OTHER BENEFITS | SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, accommodation and allowances. Students will also be able to take part in vacation work and will receive extra support services during the course of their studies.
Hatch bursary recipients will also receive the following benefits:
- Receive formal and informal mentorship from leaders and authorities within the industry
- Work alongside people from different cultures and countries across the global organisation
- Acquire project experience in South Africa and around the world
- Be offered opportunities to pursue career paths in Energy, Infrastructure Mining | Metals or Digital sectors after graduation
- Take part in local Professional Development Programs after graduation
- Join an exciting working environment which will allow you to use your Engineering qualification in traditional sectors or emerging and innovative industries
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their applications by no later than 30 September 2023.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HATCH BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards one of the Engineering qualifications listed above
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved and maintained a minimum overall average of 65%, if currently studying
- You must have achieved and maintained a minimum overall average of 90%, if currently in Matric
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE HATCH BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online for the following positions:
Hatch Bursary Application 2023: Civil Engineering Bursary
(Reference number: 76741)
Hatch Bursary Application 2023: Electrical Engineering Bursary
(Reference number: 76725)
Hatch Bursary Application 2023: Mechanical Engineering Bursary
(Reference number: 76723)
Applicants will be required to Register an account before they can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance from a recognised tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Full tertiary academic record/ transcripts, if currently at tertiary level (on institutions letterhead)
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
CLOSING DATE FOR THE HATCH BURSARY
To be confirmed.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Hatch directly:
Tel: 011 239 5300
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications For 2021
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
NSFAS Bursaries For Students With Disabilities 2023 – 2024
Click Here Details On NSFAS, National Student Financial Aid Scheme
See Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
See Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December