Boston City Campus Online Undergraduate Application 2023-2024
How do I Apply?
Applications for admission to study at Boston Media House are entirely online. Visit the website www.Boston.co.za and follow the links provided. Complete the online ‘Application for Admission Form’ and upload all the necessary supporting documentation. When can I apply and how much are the Application Fees? Applications are open all year round. Please visit your nearest campus for specific information on fees and schedules. There are no application fees payable.
Kindly check the links below before you proceed:
- Boston City Campus and Business College Admission Requirements
- Boston City Campus and Business College Prospectus
- Boston City Campus and Business College Courses Offered
• The closing date for applications for Semester 2 is the 15th of July. What do I do if I am accepted? When you are accepted you will be required to register. In order to register you will need to complete the ‘Registration Contract’ and pay the registration fee and first instalment and deposit. Once you have paid and completed the Registration Contract you can return the contract and proof of payment to the campus where you wish to register.
• The closing date for registrations for Semester 2 is the 17th of July
Short courses are designed for those wanting to gain introductory skills or participate in continuous professional development.
Download the factsheet for additional, detailed program information.