Boland TVET College Online Application 2023 – 2024
Boland TVET College Application Form 2023 – 2024 – Download:
CHOOSE A COURSE.
I am looking for a Higher Education programme. I am looking for a National Certificate Vocational programme.
WHERE WILL I STAY?
As mentioned in our section on residences, although there are residences on some campuses, we are not currently in the position to offer more space in Boland College subsidized residences. Please make your own alternative arrangements with regard to accommodation. Private Accommodation:
Contact the town property agent
Local newspaper classifieds
I know what I want to study on which campus and have accommodation / applied for accommodation, but how will I pay to study at Boland College?
Kindly check the links below before you proceed:
1. Boland TVET College Fees Structure
2. Boland TVET College Courses Offered
3. Boland TVET College Admission Requirements
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FROM ENGLISH/AFRIKAANS
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to Boland College for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian
(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation
are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by
the student and the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
B. CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS
1. A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document must accompany this application.
2. A certified copy of your Senior Certificate (for N4-N6 programmes including City & Guilds programmes) or the highest
qualification (for all other NCV and N1-N3 programmes) must be submitted with your application.
3. Grade 12 learners must attach a copy of their Grade 11 final results and June or September Grade 12 results. The report
must indicate the subjects and symbols obtained. If you attended any other higher education institution, an original academic
record or certified copies of other certifications obtained previously must also be submitted.
4. Proof of residential address of parents/guardians or municipal account.
C. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (Non-South African citizens)
1. A certified copy of your passport must accompany this form.
You are required to produce a valid study permit before you will be permitted to register.
2. Non-RSA qualifications: The onus rests with all international applicants to have their school qualifications evaluated by SAQA
before submitting this application form. SAQA can be contacted by telephone number: +27 86 010 3188.
D. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Please consult the faculty concerned or www.bolandcollege.com for full details of the admission requirements pertaining to
the qualification/programme for which you intend to enrol.
2. All candidates who comply with the minimum requirements are still subject to selection procedures determined by the
3. The Student may be required to complete a placement assessment.