About Egerton University Nakuru Town Campus
About Egerton University Nakuru Town Campus – Details:
Our foremost objective is to improve the quality of higher education, increase student enrollment and competition rate, increase research and consultancy output, integration of Information Communication Technology in Teaching, Learning and Management, increase community outreach and extension programmes and increase the number of linkages and collaboration with Alumni Institutions, Organizations and Industry. Also, to improve the management of University resources, Staff and students
Egerton University‘s Vision is to be a world-class university for the advancement of humanity.
To offer exemplary education to society and generate knowledge for national and global development.
Our Core Values.
The University’s activities and decisions will be guided by the following core values:
- National Unity;
- Passion For Excellence;
- Devotion To Duty;
- Transparency And Accountability
- Social Fairness
Nakuru Town Campus College (NTCC) has developed a reputation for excellent degrees and innovative research programmes. With courses ranked in the top five in the country, our work continues to lead the way within this field. Our main objective and mission is to prepare students for their future careers and we have a proven track record in graduate employability. The School’s credentials speak for themselves.
Egerton University, Nakuru Town Campus College is accredited to the following:
1. Kenya Commission for Higher Education
2. Inter-university Council for East Africa
3. Africa Association of Universities
4. International Association of Universities.
The School continues to maintain an excellent reputation for the quality of its course provision and a number of courses rank highly within their subject areas. Our honours are recognized as one of Kenya’s Public University’s ‘flagship’ for high-quality and innovative teaching and excellent levels of student satisfaction.
Research Informed Teaching
Research is central to the NTCC’s success and we are leading the way in a number of areas. Teaching on all courses is research-informed and many staff are research active which ensures we offer dynamic and exciting topics for students to study. All of our History staff are active researchers and enjoy an international research rating. Equally, members of our Philosophy team have been widely published and enjoy both national and international reputations.
- NTCC is in the top five public universities in Kenya.
- You will be taught by legally qualified staff who have real practical experience in the legal industry and also by leading academics, whose research drives our courses.
- We recognize that flexible study is increasingly important, offering full-time, part-time and distance learning programmes.
- All our undergraduate degrees are recognized by Kenya Commission for Higher Education.
- We offer a wide range of LLMs, both academic and professional.
The place to be
- NTCC’s outstanding facilities, including a mock courtroom, a Modern library with a Cybercafé, a cafeteria & Lecture halls well-equipped Computer Labs with over 120 computers and newly refurbished buildings, ensure our students have the best environment in which to learn.
- Dedicated careers and recruitment service for our professional courses provide students with guidance and assistance in their search for a training contract or pupillage.
- Exciting opportunities exist to study in Europe with our International Twinning programme with Western Michigan University.
- Quick facts:
- Founded in 2001
- Located within the Proximity of the Central Business District (CBD) Along Government Road near Montana Hotel.
- Accredited by the National Council of Higher Education
- A campus College to Egerton University
- 1200 full- and part-time students from 60 countries
- More than 20,000 graduates and 40,000 former students.