University Of Pretoria Application Fee Details
Application Fee Waived:
- Application fees are waived for students who apply for studies at the University of Pretoria if their household income is lower than or equal to R150 000 per annum.
- Online applicants must upload proof of income in STEP 12 of the online application process. This will serve as proof of payment, to allow you to verify and apply your form. These documents will be verified.
When you submit your study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2023.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- If your household income is more than R150 000 per annum please make use of the following payment options:
- Online credit card payment as part of this application submission, i.e. by paying with a valid credit card with sufficient funds and by entering the correct details.
- Note that the online application system can only process payments that reference valid credit card (Master, Visa, American Express or Diners Club) information, with sufficient funds.
FEES AND FUNDING