UNISA Admission Requirements for International Students
Unisa Admission Requirements for International Student 2022 – 2023 – See Details Below:
What documents do I need to submit when applying for admission to Unisa?
- Copy of your school qualifications. For a list of acceptable school qualifications for admission per country, visit H HTTP://mb.usaf.ac.za/
- Copy of your tertiary academic qualifications (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Original sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- M30 form – Application for a Certificate of Conditional Exemption (ONLY for admission to bachelor degree studies – not for BTech degree studies) (PDF 33KB) and supporting documents if you are applying for a certificate of exemption
* Please note that some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time.
Please note the following rules for uploading supporting documents:
- Files cannot be larger than 2MB each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file).
- Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are in an electronic format before starting the application process.