Lilyfontein School Application Form 2023-2024
- Complete the Indication of Interest form (available below under Required Documents).
- Ensure that all supporting documents are certified and attached (see below under Required Documents).
- Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure the documents are clearly titled.
- Hard copies of admission documents will only be required if your admission is successful.
All documents must be certified and submitted with the Indication of Interest form:
- Learner’s current and last two years’ school reports.
- Current and last two years’ statement of school fees.
- Copy of learner’s unabridged birth certificate.
- Copy of learner’s clinic card/immunization record.
- Proof of Residence no older than 3 months.
- The Confidentiality Report attached with the Indication of Interest form below must be completed by your child/ren’s current school. The school must then email the completed report to our Admissions Department.
Please download and complete the Indication of Interest Form: DOWNLOAD
Download the school fee structure for 2023-2024 here. Please note that these fees are subject to change each year If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office at 043 737 4258.