KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary South Africa; ABOUT THE COMPANY – KZNFC
KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary South Africa; The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) was established to assist with skills development in the province’s Film industry. The organisation was founded in terms of the provincial Act, which was passed in 2010. The vision of the KZNFC is to market the KwaZulu-Natal province as a diverse, sustainable and competitive industry and major film destination.
The organisation’s partners include – the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI); the Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA); the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC); the National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF); Tourism KZN; Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife; Trade | Investment KwaZulu-Natal; Dube Tradeport and Three Cities.
ABOUT THE KZNFC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies in KwaZulu-Natal, within the following fields:
- Film and Television Production
- Animation-related studies
MORE ABOUT THE KZNFC BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: full tuition fees, prescribed book allowance, monthly allowance and accommodation (for students who reside 50km or more from their institution).
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – if you do not receive feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
https://zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the KZNFC Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KZN FILM COMMISSION BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside in KwaZulu-Natal province
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a TV/ Film Production and Animation qualification (minimum NQF level 6)
- You must be studying or registering to study at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution, in KwaZulu-Natal
- Preference will be given to students living with disabilities and previously disadvantaged students
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY FOR THE KZN FILM COMMISSION BURSARY
Students who meet all of the above criteria may email KZNFC to request an application form at: email@example.com
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed bursary application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric’s latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance at a tertiary institution in KwaZulu-Natal (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (latest payslips or letter of employment if employed/ proof of SASSA grant if applicable/ pension slip if on pension/ affidavit if unemployed etc)
- Proof of disability, if disabled
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please insert the words “KZNFC Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE KZN FILM COMMISSION BURSARY
15 October 2023.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) directly:
Tel: 031 003 9000
Contact page: https://kznfilm.co.za/contact-us/
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered