Isa Carstens Health and Wellness Academy Tuition Fees
At Isa Carstens Academy we are committed to helping you reach your dreams and pursue your passion.
TUITION AND COSTS
Contact our office for Annual Overall Expenses on the following courses:
- Diploma in Somatology
- Advanced Diploma In Dermal Aesthetics
- Higher Certificate in Front Office Administration
- Laser Light Therapy Course
- Short Courses
FINANCIAL STUDY ASSISTANCE
At Isa Carstens Academy pursuing your qualification is a significant investment — of both your time and finances. For financial study assistance contact:
Atterbury Trust Pretoria
Tel: +27 12 471 1600
Should it be necessary, arrangements to accommodate the payment of fees should be made well in advance. We recommend that as soon as a student has been accepted by the Academy following the interview, the application must be made at a financial institution for the granting of study assistance should this option be required. Student Hero can assist you with your application and pre-qualification for the different options to fund tertiary education, from a single platform. Apply here: bit.ly/_Isa_Carstens_Funding
International students wishing to study in South Africa need to:
- Apply for their qualification /s to be verified by SAQA. The purpose of the evaluation function is the recognition of foreign qualifications in terms of the SANQF. Visit SAQA on www.saqa.co.za and follow the steps to register.
- Submit the following documentation with their application:
- Certified copy of passport
- Certified copy of the highest academic qualification
- Certified copy of the SAQA Certificate /s
- Submit proof of a certified copy of a valid study permit prior to registration.
Please note: Admission of non-South African resident students is subject to the conditions set out in the Immigration Act 13 of 2002.
Successful application by a non-South African resident depends on the following:
- Confirmation of academic acceptance
- Obtaining the necessary statutory documentation and state approval
- All non-South African resident prospective students are required to submit proof of English language proficiency, which may consist of:
- The results of the internationally recognised IELTS test; or
- English passed at school-leaving level (e.g. O-level or HIGCSE).