Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary South Africa 2023 – 2024
Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE COMPANY – CORONATION
Coronation Fund Managers was established in Cape Town, South Africa in 1993. When the company was started, there was a total of 15 staff members and no assets under management – today there is an excess of R588 billion under management.
The company is a third-party fund management company, with offices across South Africa, Namibia, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
ABOUT THE CORONATION FUND MANAGERS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED | COVERAGE VALUE
Coronation Fund Managers are inviting students to apply for the Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary, for the 2023 academic year.
The bursary will cover Commerce-related degrees and is aimed at deserving students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
ABOUT THE CORONATION EXCEPTIONAL STUDENT BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE, SERVICE CONTRACT | SELECTION
The bursary will provide recipients with full support, covering all study-related expenses.
Once bursary recipients have graduated, they will be required to enter into the work-back commitment contract.
Zabusaries.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary.
All applicants will receive an email confirming that their application has been received, and thereafter will be advised if their application has been unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CORONATION EXCEPTIONAL STUDENT BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full time towards a Commerce-related degree qualification
- You must be studying or enrolled to study at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have an excellent academic record
- Current Matric students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75%
- Current University students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- You must have strong leadership potential
- You must be a well-rounded student
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CORONATION EXCEPTIONAL STUDENT BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at; Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of monthly household family income (latest payslips if employed/ bank statements if self-employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of pension or grant if applicable)
- Grade 11 final results and Matric results to date, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Grade 11 final results, Matric final results and latest tertiary transcript, if currently studying (certified copies)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance, if applicable (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration, if currently enrolled (on institutions letterhead)
- A statement explaining why you chose your field of study and what you intend on doing with your qualification once you have graduated (1 page)
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to your academic performance and personal character (include the persons contact details) (NOT a friend or relative)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Students under 18: a completed and signed consent form (.docx) by a parent or guardian – to comply with POPI regulations
- Students under 18: parent or guardian ID document (certified copy)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CORONATION EXCEPTIONAL STUDENT BURSARY
30 September 2023 (at 5pm).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Excel@Uni (the administrators for this bursary) directly:
COMPUTER SCIENCE | IT BURSARIES
CONSTRUCTION | BUILT ENVIRONMENT BURSARIES
UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA | UNIVERSITY-SPECIFIC BURSARIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS
NSFAS National Student Financial Aid Schemes
NSFAS: What is NSFAS?
NSFAS, or National Student Financial Aid Scheme, was established according to the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Act of 1999 and incorporated the Tertiary Education Fund of South Africa (TEFSA), which stopped operating in 2000.
What do I need to apply for the NSFAS bursary?
Click Here for All Bursaries and Nsfas Details
How To Reset Your NSFAS Username?
What Does The NSFAS Bursary Cover?
Do You Receive An Email Or SMS If You Have Been Funded By NSFAS?
How To Appeal A NSFAS Rejection?
What You Will Need To Receive Your NSFAS Allowances Via NSFAS Wallet?
NSFAS CLOSING SOON: How to Apply Online
NSFAS Online Bursary Applications 2023 – 2024
How Do You Check If NSFAS Has Funded You?
NSFAS Approves 300 000 Funding Applications
NSFAS Bursaries – Your Questions Answered
Click Here Details On NSFAS, National Student Financial Aid Scheme
Read Also: Bursaries Open All Year Round
Read Also: South African Bursaries January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December