Central University Of Technology International students Admission Requirements
Compulsory Compliance Documents for prospective international students
- Valid Passport: All foreign nationals who are planning to take up studies at CUT are required to be in possession of a valid passport (at least 30 days more than the required extension period).
- Medical Aid: By law, all Foreign nationals who are planning to take up studies at CUT are required to have a South African based medical aid as recommended by the Medical Schemes Act (Act 131 of 1998). Currently, CUT recommends the following medical aid, Momentum Health and Comp Care. Only medical aid recognized in South Africa will be accepted for enrolment at CUT. For proper guidance on recommended medical aid and application procedures contact Mr Joseph Brown Joseph@simekahealth.co.za, Tel +27 (0) 51 400 3801, during office hours (08:00-17:00).
- Study Visa: International students (passport holders) accepted for studies at CUT are required by law to upon receipt of their admission/acceptance letters, to immediately apply for a study visa in line with the Immigration Amendment Act (Act 19 of 2004. The acquired study must be endorsed for studies at CUT.
- Visa Application information: If you are currently in South Africa obtain information on visa applications at www.vfsglobal.com, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +27 (0) 12 425 3000 (Monday-Friday) 08:00 to 12:00 & 13:00 to 17:00. If you are still in the country of origin, please visit the South Africa Embassy or South African High Commission in your country for guidance on study visa requirements and application procedures.
- The following documentation should accompany your application to CUT:
- Certified copy of your SAQA/HESA evaluation certificate;
- Certified copies of your foreign school-leaving/ college/ university qualifications;
- Certified copy of your passport